We Work With Your Unique Needs
At Rebos, there is no such thing as one specific program. Every program is client-centered and individualized, which means that it’s created to be unique. With separate outpatient and sober living programs, we help our clients determine the right level of treatment for their circumstances. Our clients are partners and co-creators with Rebos in their plan for recovery.
Our Levels of Care
We provide a full spectrum of care, depending on our clients’ needs. This includes:
- PHP (Partial Hospitalization)
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient)
- OP (Outpatient)
How A Rebos Program Works
Each Rebos program is supported by a full team of hand-picked, dedicated and passionate staff. Our clients receive:
- A minimum of 6 one-on-sessions each week
- Group therapy 2-4 times per day
- A personalized team of 6 Rebos staff therapists (which includes a Chemical Dependency Counselor, a Psychotherapist, a Spiritual Counselor, a Biofeedback Specialist, and Case Manager).